glo.minerals is recommended for camouflaging following microdermabrasion, injectables, chemical peels, laser procedures, and to help calm and soothe a variety of skin conditions. Their mineral formulations are talc free, non-comedogenic and free of perfumes and chemical dyes, making them suitable for even the most sensitive skin types, including those with acne and rosacea.
- Talc Free: means their makeup does not contain any talc, though it is commonly found in traditional makeup lines as a bulking agent. Products containing talc require a heavier application due to lack of pure pigment, causing the makeup to settle into fine lines and larger pores.
- Their powders are triple milled, unlike most other mineral makeup brands. This means that the powder is much finer and will lay smoothly on the skin.
- Their non-comedogenic formulations contain pharmaceutical grade ingredients and powerful antioxidents for additional skin benefits.
- Pharmaceutical grade ingredients paired with very powerful antioxidants such as green tea and vitamins like A, C and E help improve the health and condition of the skin while protecting it from free-radical damage.
- glo mineral makeup also offers broad spectrum UV protection.
- The glominerals collection has also undergone a complete reformulation and is now paraben and gluten-free.